Altyp Welding & Fabricating (1983) LTD. is a privately owned Canadian Corporation based in Edmonton, Alberta and has been serving all branches of industry since 1970. Altyp provides reliable machining and welding services for pressure piping, stainless steel, aluminum and custom fabrication applications.
Being owned by people who live in the Edmonton area, Altyp is aware of the great community that it is a part of, and therefore values both the connections it has made in Edmonton over the years and the possibility of making new business and community connections for the years to come.
The staff at Altyp are customer oriented so that you know that you will always get the best service and top quality products. Because of this focus we maintain a qualified – and competent – staff to deliver exactly what you need.
- Administration office – 1200 sq. ft.
- Covered storage yard – 4200 sq. ft.
- Two shop bays – 9400 sq. ft.
- Both bays are services by 5 ton overhead bridge cranes.
- Bay one is equipped with a full line of modern welding and production equipment, including welding machines, both standard power source and semi-automatic, pipe rotators, radiographs, camograph, oxygen acetylene cutting, plasma cutting, gouging equipment, auto bar feed horizontal band saw and metal ironworker.
- Bay two is a modern machine shop, equipped with CNC lathes, engine lathes, CNC milling machine, drill presses, and hydraulic shop presses with a 150 ton capacity.